The sun has slowly been showing its face around here a bit more lately, and spring can almost be felt in the air. Everywhere I shop, I’m seeing neon colors popping up on almost everything. While I love wearing lots of color, it may be a bit much even for me. So I’m thinking that adding a few more basics in brights will help shake up my wardrobe without wearing colors reminiscent of my slap bracelets from the 80’s. Here are a few of my favorite brights right now that I’d happily wear to welcome spring.
1. belle sigerson morrison, cutaway suede flats, $195
2. asos, longer length tailored belted short, $53.97
3. topshop, waterfall drape shorts, $70
4. marc by marc jacobs, pretty nylon medium tate tote, $178
5. modcloth, quiet campus stroll, $89.99
6. kate spade, essex small scout, $295
7. kate spade, crystal kaleidoscope necklace, $295